This is a forums for all NTS candidates. We were working on that platform from last 3 months and now finally we launch the platform. Now all candidates can post there issues here and our staff will help them quickly.
The Teacher Recruitment Team has received numerous complaints regarding the Teacher Recruitment Process an status of such complaints is placed herewith for general public to let them know that there complaints are being addressed by Reform Support Unit.
See in PDF Format
I was planning to suggest to arrange some online contest to make forum more attractive, ranked among best of best.
the contest like which can enhance the students Charisma and develop their personal skills to train their brains and boost the exposures of study and learnings. from which we can give them opportunity to show their talent.
i dont know how you will get into this but some examples are, Artical Writing, Essay Writing, General knowledge, Fastest brain competition and much more. time to time we can manage more and more.
This can be risky, but if you're playing the percentages it's worth a try. Look for any questions that was in the exam two and three years ago, but not last year. If you can get hold of papers from further back, try and spot patterns: does any alike question come up every other year, for example?
In the Begin NTS had Published their own guide for preparation of NTS- GAT test. After few months this guide was not available in market.
National Testing Service Pakistan(Building Standards in Educational & Professional Testing)
We have found he soft copy of That Guide Published BY NTS. This Guide includes Lot of study material and examples that can help you to pass out in exams taken by NTS.
ubaid maqsood .this was really helping.i cleared gat general c two times.but with 51 and 50 marks out of 3 attempts and failed one with 45.i cannot mak it to 60 in 3 attempts.thats bothering me hahahahahha
usually students have this problem and i think manzoor m has share a good trick to save time. you can follow it and other thing.. please keep in mind that if you are not preparing properly you can not get good marks... so you have 3 attempts and you can learn alot from your experience .. use this tool to focus on your weak section.
Listen every body that if you have got the selection letter from edcon asia then please check the section that they have written that for example 40% of tution fee or 80% of tution fee is free for you but they have mention that you have to pay the hostle fees , admission fee, annual charges etc etc will be paid by the students. that's not fair the selected students are talented and poor so how can they pay if their hostel fee and other dues.tution fee is i thing will be 2000 to 4000 almost per month and they are paying Whatever percent(40% , 50% , 60% , 70%, 80%, 90%, 100%) of it.so it means in 2000 tution fee up to 400 rupees they will pay.Isn't difficult for poor students that they study work hard and only 400 to 800 of rupees are free.instead of it why not they get admission by their self or get admission in their provinces.
If I am wrong Please correct me will be appreciate.because i need info too . THANKS
29. Pilgrims died in Feb. 2013 in north east west or southern Saudi Arabia?
30. synonym of authority , refuse; refractory; dexterous; swell?
Ans: Power ; decline ; obstinate ;talented ; expand.
31. Antonym of birth?
32. Number of Holy Books?
33. The border between Afghanistan. and Pakistan?
Ans: Durand Line
34. Darra e khanjrab between?
Ans: Pakistan And China
35. Kangaroo is in?
36. Not adjoining country of Pak? (Nepal).
37. Pak not a member of (g-20)?
38. Vitamin who decreases blindness?
Ans: Vitamin A
39. Which lines are called parallel(opposite side of rectangle)?
40. First batsman to score in T20 to score 1000 runs?
Ans: Brendon McCullum
41. Islam means?
Ans: Peace or voluntary submission to ALLAH.
42. AAP Stands For?
Ans. (Aam Admi Party).
43. 9 pencils prices are of 198 then price of a 2 pencils?
44. 1/3 and ¼ part of a cake is consumed by 2 individuals then left part of cake is?
Ans: I think 41%.
45. 15% of 260=6.5% of a then a=?
46. Abide prepositions(by) and 4 others prepositions?
Ans: I don’t know if any one knows please clear my concept.
47. City of Pakistan declared as reservoir of polio by who?
48. What is Hadith?
Ans: Sayings Of Muhammad P.B.U.H
49. Longest river of the World?
Ans: Nile River
50. Longest river of Baluchistan?
Ans: Hingol River
51. Current Minister for Gymnastic (or something like that)?
52. Name of Person who Topped in O level exam in the world in February, 2014.
Ans: Rai Harris Manzoor
53. On 11 Nov. 2014 banned TTP leader killed in drone attack ?
Ans: Hakim Ullah Mehsud
54. What number of PM is Nawaz Shareef ?
Ans: ( 18th ).
55. Which city is known as Kingdom OF Salt?
Ans: khewra Jhelum
56. 6 % of ________ = 45?
57. 2424 to divide 3 persons in ration of 3:5:4. what is the share of first person?
58. How many natural regions of Pakistan?
59. Name of CM of GilGit Baltistan?
Ans: Syed Mehdi Shah
60. Next Football in Doha tell the year?
61. Pak Iran gas pipeline known as?
Ans: Peace Pipline
62.Hakim Ulla masud died on?
63. Liyari operation was carried out in?
Ans: Sept 2013
64..A fire broke out 15 was in ? (south/west/east/north Arabia)?
65. China revolution leader?
66. National juice of Pakistan?
67. Pak is not member of (G20, OIC, etc)?
68. First question after death ?
Ans: Who was Your Lord
69. First wife of Hazrat Muhammad s.a.w.w ?
Ans: Hazrat khatija R.A
70. Length of Kara Kurram highway?
71. New CEO of Microsoft?
Ans: Satya Nadella
72. Head coach of Pakistan Cricket team?
Ans: Dav Wathmore
73. Synonym of answer? ( reply)
74. Synonym of lethal?
Ans : Deadly
75. Answer of one Question was Ghar-e-Soar?
good dear. but sorry to say you answered so many questions which is wrong. i know its your own selection.
like this one
6: Name of Minister of Religious affairs?
Ans: Shahzada Jamal Nazir
its Sardar Yousaf not Jamal Nazir
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of National Testing Service of Pakistan. This is a non-commercial website helping individuals who intend to join National Testing Service of Pakistan. The material on this website is provided for informational purposes only. We do not claim that the site is an exhaustive compilation of information about National Testing Service of Pakistan neither represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, content contained on, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any page of this website. These materials are intended, but not promised or guaranteed to be current, complete or up to date. However, honest efforts have been made to provide comprehensive information for the benefit of users. The documents and material displayed or mentioned on this site are not official copies. Please contact NTS for updated rules and regulations governing NTS examination. Google+