- - - - -

Screen criteria after test results

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 asifffnts

• Total Posts: 7 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:12 PM

This is referring to the sbp jo og1 test. For its results and selection no.criteria was mentioned anywhere before test. The criteria Is invented by nts just releasing the resultd. Thus, nts is misinformed the applicants & playing a very bad game. I don't know why clients trust nts. Nts should make clear each & everything before test in the advertisement and not play with candidates.

#2 Musa

Musa
  • Total Posts: 716 posts
  • 87 thanks

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:38 PM

i agree with you but what we can do right NOW after the announcement.. and they are insane ... look when i search on it .. i found many candidates are not qualifies only for one reason they have less marks in one section where there total marks are in between 60 - 70. How pathetic .... bull shit.. :(

The word "Help" actually refers to give something without expecting any cost or return. Everyone can do something for each other, even if one has nothing physical to give, he can share something, that is also a great help. Helping other is a priceless happiness that one can feel inside, which makes you fell alive and blessed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users