Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:33 PM

SADDIQUE TITLE OF?
JUSTICE IFTIKHAR CHAUDHAR RETIRED?
GROSS PROFIT?
NET PROFIT?
CURRENT CHINESE AMBASSADOR TO PAKISTAN?
o.02 and 0.023 product 
length of river ravi
magistrate punished of 4 years then  the appeal will be filled to? session judge
MAJOR COAL Resources in? BALUCHISTAN
6th qalma is called? Kalimah Radde Kufr
balance sheet called? statement of financial position

subjective was ok

poverty
foreign policy US, Iran,Afgan , India relations,
WTO
Energy crises and water crises (interlinked  & man made)
Afghanistan before soviet union and after 1992 and terrorism, conclusion & suggestions

#22 hinanaz

• Total Posts: 5 posts
  • 1 thanks
    • LocationPakistan

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:47 PM

total turnover in general election 2013

#23 imran123

• Total Posts: 4 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:53 PM

test is esay but for those whoes are good writter of english

You may write essay but what you will do with MCQs ?

#24 imran123

• Total Posts: 4 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:54 PM

SADDIQUE TITLE OF?

JUSTICE IFTIKHAR CHAUDHAR RETIRED?

GROSS PROFIT?

NET PROFIT?

CURRENT CHINESE AMBASSADOR TO PAKISTAN?

o.02 and 0.023 product 

length of river ravi 

​magistrate punished of 4 years then  the appeal will be filled to? session judge

MAJOR COAL Resources in? BALUCHISTAN

6th qalma is called? Kalimah Radde Kufr

balance sheet called? statement of financial position

subjective was ok

poverty

foreign policy US, Iran,Afgan , India relations,

WTO

Energy crises and water crises (interlinked  & man made)

Afghanistan before soviet union and after 1992 and terrorism, conclusion & suggestions

Assalam o alikom...how  r u..apka test kesa howa ?

#25 VitalSmile

• Total Posts: 59 posts
  • 6 thanks
    • LocationPakistan

Posted 09 March 2014 - 04:52 PM

best of luck all of you guys and gals for your best result.

May Allah succeed you. Ameen

Vital Smile :)

#26 Muhammad Umair

• Total Posts: 1 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 09 March 2014 - 07:28 PM

plz ans all mcq,s

#27 nylashahid

• 0 thanks

Posted 09 March 2014 - 07:38 PM

Paper A2 was based on 50 mcq and 5 descriptive section all questions was compulsory no choices .

1.vector adajacent to plane is called-----------------

2. siddque was the tile of ---------------------

3. length of river ravi ------------------------

4.when un officailly starts --------------------------

5.major coal production in which province ------------------------

6.what is balance sheet ----------------------

7. rad kfr is ----- qalma

8.lahore,islamabad motorway is called---------------

9.pressure exerted by liquid oon its surrounding-----------------

10.height of khyber pass--------------

11.seperation of tajakistan from pakistan------------------

11.china embassador to pakistan--------------------

11.oath of nawaz sharif 0n ---------------

12.oath of KPK assembely on----------------------

13.positive HIV virus-----------------------

14. criminal presented infornt of migersate with in---------------hours

15.appeal of session court ---------------

16.author of . A memoir, Songs of Blood and Sword ---------------------------

17.on april 3rd 2013 parliment was resolved by which country--------------

18.civil war in muslim country-------------

19.female athle win gold medal----------------

20. when chudhri ifitikhar retired .......

21.GROSS PROFIT--------------

22.o.02 and 0.023 product ---------------

23.MAJOR COAL Resources in---------------

24.total turnover in general election 2013-----------------

5 questions each carry 20 marks ( 300 words each )

1. delimia of energy and water crises  in pakistan .

2elimination of.poverty in pakistan 

3. world trade organisation 

4. civil war in afghanistan

5. changing foreign policy of pakistan 

#28 Mehrmah

• 0 thanks
    • LocationAfghanistan

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:40 PM

in our centre (swedish college multan) they did not provide us with extra sheets and made us wait for hell 39 minutes then sheets were 7 arranged. few girls were still deprived and in addition to this they snatch answer copies on time without any compensation of their mismanagement. die nts die for playing with the future of candidates who toiled a lot for this exam. Allah Almighty will bless us IA. despite of this misfortune expecting 110+ INSHALLAH. paper was so damn piece of cake. i will project this issue of mismanagement in a written application to FPSC and court through proper channel within a couple of days as iv been deprived of sheet and time which threaten my 20 marks.  

#29 Babar Rind

• Total Posts: 6 posts
  • 3 thanks
    • LocationPakistan

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:30 PM

Objective Part Paper Assistant Director (Ministry of Defence)
Total MCQS :50

1. Function of Legumes regarding soil ?
2. Cheif Justice Iftikhar Chaudary Retired on Date ?
3. Island That arouse after Earthquake in Balouchistan (2013) was near coastal land of?
4. First Nobel Prize was awarded on ?
5. KPK assembly took oath in maiden session in 2013, Date ?
6. Name of Chinese Ambassador to Pakistan?
7. Christine Lagarde is ____ women Managing Director of IMF ? 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4rth
8. Songs of Blood and Sowrd:A Daughter's Memoir is book written by ?
9. Voter turnout of Election 2013 was ?
10. First women Athlete from Pakistan in 11 SAF Games who won gold medal , Name?
11. Name of area that separate Tajikstan from Pakistan ?
12. The Kot Diji Khan was built between 1785 to 1795 by, Name of Person?
13.Agricultural Reforms were intorduced in Pakistan in year ?
14. Major Coal producer province of Pakistan?
15. Radd-e-Kuffar is the name of which Kalma?
16. The pressure exerted by water on its srroundings is called which pressure?
17. In April 2013, due to general election premier league of which country was dissolved?
18. Two vectors in same plane are called?
19. After arresting by Police, In how much time the criminal should be appear before Megistrate?
20. If Additional Session Judge declare punishment of four years, it can be appealed in which court?
21. The balnce sheet is also called?
22. Lahore Islamabad Motorway is called?
23. 0.12 * 0.002 =
24. Length of Ravi River?
25. Siddique was the title of?
26. Person who is HIV positive can have which disease?

Synonyms
27. Benevolence
28. Decipher
29. Sociable
30. Boisterous
31. Exeronate

#30 theobserver

• Total Posts: 2 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 10 March 2014 - 03:28 AM

I gave Paper A-1 at Punjab College (Muslim Town, Lahore) in Campus 3-A and let me tell you the management was very good except our room invigilator. I asked him how many descriptive questions we're supposed to do since nothing was specified on the question book or in the questions. The only reply he kept giving was, "Pata nahin bhai, paper apka hay ap jante ho mein kuch nai keh sakta". My simple question is, why did NTS show negligence and not specifify that you have to do all or only 4 questions?

I did all 5 questions so that I don't miss out on anything, in case. They were quite easy and intriguing questions, my friend gave Paper A-2 and I can say with certainty our paper was much better and easier than theirs.

The long questions (descriptive) were as follows (each had outlines mentioned). Each question was of 20 marks and had to be written in about 300 words. I'm sharing a summary of the questions:

1. Define internal security and write a note about internal security of Pakistan. What measures need to be taken and what should be in an internal security policy?

2. Write a note on Afghanistan Beyond 2014: Describe the turmoil in the country pre-9/11 and especially post-9-11 scenario. What sort of transition do you see in political, social, economic spheres in 2014 and beyond?

3. Write a note on the energy crisis in Pakistan. What are the main causes (misappropriation of funds, human resource mismanagement, lack of technical tools, etc.) and what about alternative energy sources?

4. Write a note on the economic crisis in Pakistan (why the GDP is low, why is there low foreign investment). How can the situation be improved?

5. Write a note on terrorism and how it has affected the society in Pakistan. What measures need to be taken to counter this menace?

#31 theobserver

• 0 thanks

Posted 10 March 2014 - 03:39 AM

Synonyms (Paper A-1):

Atrocious

Denunciation

(can't remember more)

#32 ayeshakhan

• 0 thanks

Posted 10 March 2014 - 06:49 AM

Assistant Director (Ministry of Defense) Paper was consist of Objective and Subjective portions (50 MCQ's and 5 NOTES ON DIFFERENT TOPICS 20 MARKS for each MCQ)  

There were 5 different colors of paper book (Pink, blue, Green, yellow and white)

Subjective

1. Delimia of energy crisis and water crises in Pakistan . (These statement are mentioned under this question Energy sources, energy consumption, these both crisis are inter linked and are man made, Conclusion / suggestion)

2. Elimination of poverty in Pakistan  

3. Consequences of World trade organisation in Developing country like pakistan 

4. Consequences of Civil war of Afghanistan in regional country like Pakistan , India and Iran

5. changing foreign policy of Pakistan (Relation of Pak-US , Pak- India, Pak- Iran)

MCQ's

1. Rad-e-kufr in ----------------- Kalma (1,2,4,6)

2. Function of Legumes regarding soil ?
3.  Chief Justice Iftikhar Chaudary Retired on Date ?
3. Island That arouse after Earthquake in Baluchistan (2013) was near coastal land of?
4. First Nobel Prize was awarded on ?

(3-4 Questions are related to Nobel price that in 2013 in specific categories (mentioned) was awarded to ----------)

5. KPK assembly took oath in maiden session in 2013, Date ?
6. Name of Chinese Ambassador to Pakistan?
7. Christine Lagarde is ____ women Managing Director of IMF ? 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4rth
8. Songs of Blood and Sowrd:A Daughter's Memoir is book written by ? (Suryia Bajya, Fatima Bhutto)
9. Voter turnout of Election 2013 was ?
10. First women Athlete from Pakistan in 11 SAF Games who won gold medal , Name? (Naseem Hameed)
11. Name of area that separate Tajikstan from Pakistan ?
12. The Kot Diji Khan was built between 1785 to 1795 by, Name of Person?
13.Agricultural Reforms were introduced in Pakistan in year ?
14. Major Coal producer province of Pakistan? (Baluchistan, sindh, NWFP)
16. The pressure exerted by water on its surroundings is called which pressure? (vacuum pressure, thermal pressure, vapor pressure) 
17. In April 2013, due to general election premier league of which country was dissolved?
18. Two vectors in same plane are called? 
19. After arresting by Police, In how much time the criminal should be appear before Magistrate? (12 hrs, 24 hrs, 36 hrs)
20. If Additional Session Judge declare punishment of four years, it can be appealed in which court? (Session court, High court , supreme court, special court)
21. The balance sheet is also called?
22. Lahore Islamabad Motorway is called?
23. 0.12 * 0.002 = ------------- (0.0204 , 0.204, 0.00204)
24. Length of Ravi River?
25. Siddique was the title of? (Hazrat Abu Bakar Siddique)
26. Person who is HIV positive can have which disease? (AIDs)

Synonyms

#33 hania

• Total Posts: 3 posts
  • 1 thanks
    • LocationPakistan

Posted 10 March 2014 - 07:47 AM

i dont noe about any option in descriptive part we have to attempt all 5 questions( though i hate this kind of paper ). topics were  WTO, WATER N ENERGY CRISIS IN PAKISTAN, AFGHAN CIVIL WAR AND ITS IMPACT ON PAKISTAN, FORIEGN POLICY 

#34 aneeb2344

• Total Posts: 6 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 10 March 2014 - 09:10 AM

my centre was sir syed public school rawalpindi.. nts conducted the exam in a professional manner but some candidates were disturbing the whole class.. people should realise that this is a BS17 assistant director post therefore a lot of professionalism is being expected from us.. the exam was easy especially the subjective part.. the mcqs were easy as well .. hoping to score at least 35 in mcqs .. went through a lot of brainstorming during the subjective as there were a lot of ideas that couldve been incorporated in the essays but the word limit was extremely low due to which i underwrote a couple of essays and overwrote the others.. all in all the exam was doable for anyone keeping uptodate with the current global socio-political scenario.

#35 Numair

• 0 thanks

Posted 10 March 2014 - 10:58 AM

what about result ... i mean to say when it was coming ??????? 

#36 MehwishKhan

• 0 thanks

Posted 10 March 2014 - 12:20 PM

my centre was sir syed public school rawalpindi.. nts conducted the exam in a professional manner but some candidates were disturbing the whole class.. people should realise that this is a BS17 assistant director post therefore a lot of professionalism is being expected from us.. the exam was easy especially the subjective part.. the mcqs were easy as well .. hoping to score at least 35 in mcqs .. went through a lot of brainstorming during the subjective as there were a lot of ideas that couldve been incorporated in the essays but the word limit was extremely low due to which i underwrote a couple of essays and overwrote the others.. all in all the exam was doable for anyone keeping uptodate with the current global socio-political scenario.

agreed

#37 Saleem Khan

• 0 thanks

Posted 10 March 2014 - 12:58 PM

It was fine, it was for the first time for me.

#38 VitalSmile

• Total Posts: 59 posts
  • 6 thanks
    • LocationPakistan

Posted 10 March 2014 - 01:58 PM

in our centre (swedish college multan) they did not provide us with extra sheets and made us wait for hell 39 minutes then sheets were 7 arranged. few girls were still deprived and in addition to this they snatch answer copies on time without any compensation of their mismanagement. die nts die for playing with the future of candidates who toiled a lot for this exam. Allah Almighty will bless us IA. despite of this misfortune expecting 110+ INSHALLAH. paper was so damn piece of cake. i will project this issue of mismanagement in a written application to FPSC and court through proper channel within a couple of days as iv been deprived of sheet and time which threaten my 20 marks.  

very well done. we are with you. keep it up

Vital Smile :)

#39 Muniba

• 0 thanks

Posted 10 March 2014 - 04:57 PM

50 Marks objectives
100 Marks for 5 paragraphs each contains 20 marks....

Q51. write a paragraph of about 300 words on foreign policy and challenges in Pakistan
Q52. write a paragraph of about 300 words on Afghanistan civil war
Q53. write a paragraph of about 300 words on WTO and its implication in Pakistan and its challenges
Q54. write a paragraph of about 300 words on water and energy crisis in Pakistan
Q55. write a paragraph of about 300 words on poverty allivation with reference to Pakistan

Q1. Kalimah Rad e Kufr is on the number
Q2. Saddique was the title of

Q3. alternative name of balance sheet is

Q4. net profit is

Q5. in KPK the Halaf was taken at

Q6. lenght of River Ravi

Q7. In case if Assistant session judge sentence imprisonment then whom should be consulted next

Q8. Minister of china to Pakistan is

Q9. Ch. iftakhar got retired on

Q10.synonm of benovelance

Q11. synonm of socible

Munib@

#40 Gulraiz Mohyuddin

• Total Posts: 11 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 10 March 2014 - 08:56 PM

respected Ms. Mehrma would not like to discourage you here by saying that the step you are planning to take isnt correct infact i am glad to see the awareness our youth is having now especially women in our country who earlier never were interested other than star plus and home-economics.

Kindly make your application look like a request not a threat by getting it to the court and stuff. Coming to the extra sheet thing. If you have read the header page "instructions to solve the exam" it clearly mentioned that "No Extra Sheet is allowed" then why should one ask for it? secondly 300 words are easily written by using the both sides of the exam and for 5 questions you require around 10 sheets in total as we were required to start every question from a new page.

Rest assured i hope and wish you luck with regards to the fillings of case part. The only thing that will happen is that Government will take services from any other test taking service center. Wish you luck for the results...Stay blessed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users