- - - - -

Question about "OSCARS"

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Muhammad Adil Mazhar

• Total Posts: 2 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 09 March 2014 - 06:52 PM

One of my friend gave NTS test today and according to him, one of the question was about "Oscar Award's starting year"

Can any body else or NTS (National Testing Service) Schedule of NAT & GAT management confirm this question? 

It's extremely extremely sad to listen about such stupid question for just a job within a Muslim state. Its mean those who dont know about such stupid stuff are not eligible to pass/get the job position?

It seems that after few years, we'll have to face the questions about hollywood, their actors, naked scenes, and songs etc. Really feeling sad & ashamed :(

#2 Xaib Aslam

• Total Posts: 3,432 posts
  • 257 thanks
    • LocationPakistan

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:05 PM

What you want to confirm about this question?

And agree with you that these kind of question should not be given in the test but as you that this part come from current Affair section and you know that, What is the meaning of current affair.

xaibi.png

- If you have any Query, Please feel free to post your question

- Read The Rules Before Posting. Click Here
- Do Not Spam, It Can Be Dangerous to Life.

- Must See that for question FAQ's

Rate Our Support Click Here
[ Please do NOT PM me with support questions ]
=================================================

#3 Musa

Musa
  • Total Posts: 716 posts
  • 87 thanks

Posted 10 March 2014 - 07:40 AM

One of my friend gave NTS test today and according to him, one of the question was about "Oscar Award's starting year"

Can any body else or NTS (National Testing Service) Schedule of NAT & GAT management confirm this question? 

It's extremely extremely sad to listen about such stupid question for just a job within a Muslim state. Its mean those who dont know about such stupid stuff are not eligible to pass/get the job position?

It seems that after few years, we'll have to face the questions about hollywood, their actors, naked scenes, and songs etc. Really feeling sad & ashamed :(

1st Academy Awards date is "May 16, 1929"

Source

The word "Help" actually refers to give something without expecting any cost or return. Everyone can do something for each other, even if one has nothing physical to give, he can share something, that is also a great help. Helping other is a priceless happiness that one can feel inside, which makes you fell alive and blessed.

#4 hania

• Total Posts: 3 posts
  • 1 thanks
    • LocationPakistan

Posted 10 March 2014 - 08:11 AM

oscar????? i think he is trying to say 'NOBEL' prize. :rolleyes:

Thanked by 1 Member:

#5 Muhammad Adil Mazhar

• Total Posts: 2 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 11 March 2014 - 04:26 PM

I want to confirm that question if it was asked in the test? is there anyone else who faced the same question?

Moreover We are Muslims and Pakistanis, i think its a source of shame for us to face questions regarding OSCARS, hollywood, movies, stupid topics, etc which are not concerning to the applicants for the current job. If current affairs means such bullshit then will NTS ask questions about hollywoods movies, naked scenes, nudity, and all stupid activities the current era is facing???? Should not those be able to pass the test and get the job who loves their religion, culture and hates naked cultures??

In short, according to me, this question was totally unfair, shameful & wrong. I strongly condemn asking of such stupid questions, this shows the mentality of the team involved in creating such questions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users