How To Join Pakistan Army after ICS, FA, FSC, ICOM Intermediate
Pakistan Army have fought three declared wars against Indian Army (1947-1948(Kashmir war) 1965,1971) and many undeclared wars of proxy or low intensity war. With the establishment of a new state a need was felt for an organized defence unit to protect this newly formed state from foreign attacks and indulgences. In April 1948 the regular Pakistan Army entered the scene.
Joining Pakistan Army After Intermediate:
In Pakistan most of the students after their F.s.c , I.com, ICS, Intermediate join medical colleges, some join engineering universities, various other institutes as per their interests and desires for their future life. But many of youngsters full of patriotic spirit and zeal opt for Armed Forces, and most of the times they have lived and grown up with the dream of serving their nation by protecting their country from all enemies. Joining Pak army after F.s.c. has an organized proccess for the youth having passion for joining this course as a future line.
Procedure of Joining Pakistan Requirements:How To Join Pakistan Army After Fsc, Fa Intermediate
Age: 17-22 ( relaxation of 3 months)
Marital Status: Unmarried person
Nationality: Nationality will be citizen of Pakistan
Height: Minimum height in Physical standards is 5′-4″ (162.5cm)
Weight: weight in physical standards as per the body mass index
- Matric Certificate and Matric Detailed Marks Sheet (Both compulsory). In case of ‘O’ lvl/’A’ lvl, submission of Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC is mandatory.
- Education, in FA/FSc minimum 60% marks and those students who have secure 60% marks above are eligible to apply in the Pakistan Army.
- Those candidates who have domicile of area including Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil Bala Kot of district Mansehra in KPK, Tharparker and Tehsil Umer Kot in Sindh, District Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawer Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab can have a relaxation of 55% marks in FA/FSc.
- Those candidates who are from Serving Army Soldiers having 50% marks in FA.FSc are also eligible.
- “Not Recommended” twice by ISSB/GHQ Selection & Review Board
- Declared medically unfit by Military Hospital/ Appeal Medical Board.
- A candidate can register himself using internet and then date and time for the test shall be intimated on internet on his email account.
- Second way for the registrations is via going to AS&RCs selection center along with all necessary documents and prospectus fee.
- First of all candidate have to appear in the Written/Intelligence Tests which is totally based on Multiple choice questions for English, Pak studies, Islamite and General knowledge.
- Selected candidate from the written test will call for Physical test which includes 1.6 km run in 8 1/2 minutes, 15 repetitions of Push Ups in 2 Minutes, 15 repetitions of Sit Ups in 2 Minutes, 3 repetitions of Chin Ups in 2 minutes, ditch crossing 7′.4″ X 7′.4″ with depth of 4′
- Selected candidates from physical test will move forward for the interview which will be at AS&RC
- After all that the short-listed candidates move forward to ISSB test.
- Original certificate / detailed Marks Sheet of Matric/FA/FSc / Equivalent. In case of ‘O’ lvl / ‘A’ lvl, submission of Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC is mandatory.
- Computerized National Identity Card for 18 years and above or Computerized Form “B” along with Guardian’s Computerized National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for less than 18 years old.
- One set of attested photocopies of above mentioned documents.
- 6 x Colored photos duly attested (front and back) by Principal/Class 1 Gazetted Officer.
- Original as well as three photocopies of “NOT RECOMMENDED” letter by ISSB are also required for “Repeater Candidates”.
If a volunteer fulfils the above requirements he can apply for joining Pakistan Army following the above process.