Government of Pakistan Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination (IPC Division)
(Cultural Exchange Scholarships Programme for the year 2015)
The Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination (IPC) has assigned the task of conducting the GRE (Local) Subject wise test to the National Testing Service (NTS) for the subject scholarships.
Applications are invited for study abroad under the Cultural Exchange Scholarships Programme for the year 2015 for Master's and Ph.D studies in various subjects. The scholarships are expected from China, Turkey, Romania, Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Mexico, Greece, Russia, South Korea and Italy. These scholarships are Fully Funded as the donor countries provide tuition fee, accommodation and monthly living allowance, which varies from country to country.
The candidates must have completed Sixteen Years Education that is MA / MSc OR must hold four (04) years B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture , B.Sc (Engg), BCS (Hons), MBBS in the relevant field.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Maximum age limit is 35 years on the closing date of applications.
2. Applicants having more than one second division in their academic career are not eligible to apply.
3. Attested copies of each supporting document (Matric to onward) including domicile certificate, must be sent with the application. The professional degree holders B.Sc Engg / MBBS, B.Sc(Hons) Agriculture should submit detailed marks certificate of each year.
4. The scholarships are awarded on merit determined on the basis of NTS Test score, observing Provincial/ Regional quota.
5. The candidates will have to take Language Course of the respective country (if applicable).
6. Students awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Applications must be received by NTS not later than 11-11-2014.
- NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post.
- Please deposit online through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, MCB or HBL. Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS website.
- Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with online deposit slip (original).
- Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phone to the examination centre.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
Last Date for Submission of Applications : Tuesday, 11th November, 2014
Test Date : Sunday, 7th December, 2014
To download Advertisement (In English) "Click Here"
>> Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
Please send your applications on the address given below :
National Testing Service (NTS) Pakistan 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad