Photo
- - - - -

How to correct the name spelling after submission of gat form?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 unaiza

• Total Posts: 10 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:19 AM

I have applied for gat general. but by mistakenly my friend have entered wrong name ZUNAIRA insted of UNAIZA. i have submitte my fees and have sent challan form to nta. now what is the procedure to correct the name spelling. i am much worried about this. kindly help me in this regard. i am realy thankfull to all of you.

#2 Junaid

• Total Posts: 332 posts
  • 37 thanks

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:32 AM

when candidate list is issued on NTS website than you can contact NTS in this regard otherwise you can visit the NTS Office to find the solution.

Thanked by 1 Member:

#3 Abeer

• Total Posts: 48 posts
  • 5 thanks

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:38 AM

When the form is submitted once, it cannot be edited.
You have to visit the NTS office

Thanked by 1 Member:

#4 unaiza

• 0 thanks

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:52 AM

when candidate list is issued on NTS website than you can contact NTS in this regard otherwise you can visit the NTS Office to find the solu

when candidate list is issued on NTS website than you can contact NTS in this regard otherwise you can visit the NTS Office to find the solution.

Respected sir on test day if i talk to nts bodies for help on help desk, whether they solve my problem or i face difficulty for giving my test. kindly help me

#5 Xaib Aslam

• Total Posts: 3,432 posts
  • 258 thanks
    • LocationPakistan

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:28 AM

Zunaira Take your original NIC with you to the test centre on test date, if there is still any issue, then NTS help desk at the test centre will solve it.

xaibi.png

- If you have any Query, Please feel free to post your question

- Read The Rules Before Posting. Click Here
- Do Not Spam, It Can Be Dangerous to Life.

- Must See that for question FAQ's

Rate Our Support Click Here
[ Please do NOT PM me with support questions ]
=================================================

#6 Junaid

• 37 thanks

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:18 AM

Respected sir on test day if i talk to nts bodies for help on help desk, whether they solve my problem or i face difficulty for giving my test. kindly help me

They will surely solve your problem and You will not face any problem in test

Thanked by 1 Member:

#7 unaiza

• 0 thanks

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:12 PM

They will surely solve your problem and You will not face any problem in test

Thanks alot sir. Realy thankful to you. i am mently satisfied now.

#8 Junaid

• 37 thanks

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:19 PM

you are welcome

#9 Junaid

• 37 thanks

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:46 PM

unaiza once Candidates list is issued on NTS website, you will use 4 digit Authentication Keyword provided by you at the time of registration to submit correction query in provisional list of candidates on the NTS website.

#10 unaiza

• 0 thanks

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:46 AM

unaiza once Candidates list is issued on NTS website, you will use 4 digit Authentication Keyword provided by you at the time of registration to submit correction query in provisional list of candidates on the NTS website.

sir when will list issued by nts? can at that time i correct my name spelling while registration?

#11 Junaid

• 37 thanks

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:39 AM

you will be informed soon keep checking

yes you can correct your name spelling at that time

#12 Junaid

• 37 thanks

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:15 AM

the candidate list has been issued visit the link given below

GAT 2013-IV Candidates List 18th August 2013

#13 unaiza

• 0 thanks

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:41 AM

sir now the candidate list is issued, i have found my name as the problem with wrong name spelling. now kindly guide me how to use authentication number for correction of spell as you have mentioned above. guide me the criteria

#14 Xaib Aslam

• 258 thanks
    • LocationPakistan

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:17 PM

unaiza now list has been announced and try to edit your name now, if you still have any issue please let me know. Further I will assist you with this issue.

xaibi.png

#15 Muhammad Talha

• Total Posts: 4 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 07 August 2013 - 11:55 PM

sir now the candidate list is issued, i have found my name as the problem with wrong name spelling. now kindly guide me how to use authentication number for correction of spell as you have mentioned above. guide me the criteria

form fill kartay hoay oper four blocks hotay hain un mai apni marzi ka code likhna hota hai, wo code is liye hota hai k agar further koi correction wagera karwani ho jab candidate list issue hoti hai tu authentication k liye use hota hai...Aap ko wo code chahiye ho ga correction k time.

#16 raeesrana

• 0 thanks

Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:20 PM

sir wahan py to koi link nai hoti jahan py correction kr sken candidate list any k bad... mera father name or i.d card ghalat likha hua tha list men, men test day sy phly tk regularly check krta rha tha website pr mjhy koi correction k liye link nai mili... NAT ka 8th test dia tha us ki roll number slip py i.d card or father name ghalat likha hua tha

#17 Xaib Aslam

• 258 thanks
    • LocationPakistan

Posted 02 September 2013 - 06:26 PM

Raees please app appnay topic pe questioning karein taa k app ko wahan behtar support dey sakein. Shukriya

xaibi.png

#18 izza

• Total Posts: 1 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 26 November 2017 - 01:52 PM

Aslam o Alikum sir main apni Date of Birth galat fill kar di ha Government of The Punjab, Punjab School Education Department (Screening Test) ma online Registration krty hoy kindly correction ka taraka bata dy. thanks

#19 sikandarrouf

• Total Posts: 1 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 28 November 2017 - 12:38 PM

I have applied for Educators. but by mistakenly  have entered wrong name SADIA insted of SAIDA. i have submitte my fees and have sent challan form to nta. now what is the procedure to correct the name spelling. i am much worried about this. kindly help me in this regard. i am realy thankfull to all of you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users