Photo
- - - - -

Postgraduate Scholarships at Newcastle University for International Students 2015

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Xaib Aslam

• Total Posts: 3,432 posts
  • 253 thanks
    • LocationPakistan

Posted 07 March 2015 - 10:49 AM

Newcastle University offer merit based scholarships for Pakistani or international students in the academic year 2015-2016. These scholarships will be award to talented student who have desire to postgraduate or master study. These program will be start in the month of September 2015 at Newcastle University. Each scholarships have total amount is £3,000 to all student.

Study Level: These scholarships for International students 2015 will be providing to learn any of the courses or subjects offered by the Newcastle University.

Degree Level: Scholarships are available for postgraduate degree programmes at Newcastle University in UK.

Scholarship awards: Newcastle University, UK

Target students: The Excellent students of Pakistani or international are eligible for these scholarships.

Number of awards: Three UK scholarships 2015 are open at UK University.

Duration of Grants: These postgraduate scholarships 2015 are offered for the twelve month.

Scholarships cover: Each scholarships at Newcastle University total amount is £3,000.

Eligibility criteria: These grants will be award on merit based to all graduate students for study in UK.

Procedure of Apply: The mode of applying UK scholarships is electronic media like fax, Email or post.

Scholarships Deadline: The application for study abroad should be submitted is 30th June 2015.

xaibi.png

- If you have any Query, Please feel free to post your question

- Read The Rules Before Posting. Click Here
- Do Not Spam, It Can Be Dangerous to Life.

- Must See that for question FAQ's

Rate Our Support Click Here
[ Please do NOT PM me with support questions ]
=================================================

#2 kelly008

• Total Posts: 13 posts
  • 0 thanks
    • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 17 March 2015 - 02:28 AM

Wow. It is really good for students. I am going to tell my friends about this. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users