No replies to this topic
Posted 25 May 2015 - 07:29 AM
* Deposit Slip should reach NTS office latest by last date of submission of Registration Form.
* NTS will not be responsible for late receiving of Deposit Slip through Courier / Pakistan Post etc.
* Last Date of Submission of application form is, Saturday, 13th June 2015.
* Password must be atleast six (6) character long.
* Secret Question will help you to retrieve your password (in case you forget your password).
* Remember your Password, Secret Question and Secret Answer.
* After creation of your user account, you do not need to register again. You can Log-in to continue with application form.
* After successful submission of application form, Deposit Slip will be displayed. Print the Deposit Slip and deposit fee in any branch of ABL, MCB, HBL or UBL and send Original Deposit Slip (NTS Copy) to GAT General (2015-IV) National Testing Service, 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.
- If you have any Query, Please feel free to post your question
Rate Our Support Click Here
[ Please do NOT PM me with support questions ]
Thanked by 1 Member:
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users