• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Xaib Aslam

• Total Posts: 3,432 posts
  • 255 thanks
    • LocationPakistan

Posted 02 August 2015 - 08:00 AM

Government of Pakistan 
Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination, Islamabad (CommonWealth General Scholarship Programme - 2016)

To Download Advertisement : Click Here

Apply Online:  Click Here

Last Date For Application Submission : Thursday, 3rd September 2015

Test Date : Sunday, 27th September 2015

xaibi.png

- If you have any Query, Please feel free to post your question

- Read The Rules Before Posting. Click Here
- Do Not Spam, It Can Be Dangerous to Life.

- Must See that for question FAQ's

Rate Our Support Click Here
[ Please do NOT PM me with support questions ]
=================================================

#2 Sobia Azfar

• Total Posts: 0 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 09 August 2015 - 03:15 PM

am i eligible if i will be having only transcript (mba) but no degree as it will be awarded in 2016?

#3 Sidra Rashid

• 0 thanks

Posted 11 August 2015 - 06:31 PM

Kindly let us know what will be the paper distribution for each portion of the exam? will it be the same as it was last year?

#4 Javaria Asif

• 0 thanks

Posted 12 August 2015 - 08:20 PM

aoa. my form for Commonwealth General Scholarship Program 2016 is not submitting. they are saying 'Your photographs not uploaded properly, please upload photograph again'. i have tried a lot like 20 times with passport size photo. kindly help in this regard. thanks.

#5 Musa

Musa
  • Total Posts: 716 posts
  • 87 thanks

Posted 17 August 2015 - 04:01 PM

Hello Everyone i have some important data for you so please visit these link and for more info you can ask us here..

The word "Help" actually refers to give something without expecting any cost or return. Everyone can do something for each other, even if one has nothing physical to give, he can share something, that is also a great help. Helping other is a priceless happiness that one can feel inside, which makes you fell alive and blessed.

#6 Musa

Musa
  • Total Posts: 716 posts
  • 87 thanks

Posted 17 August 2015 - 04:05 PM

Kindly let us know what will be the paper distribution for each portion of the exam? will it be the same as it was last year?

Paper will be MCQs type here below you can see the percentage of every portion

50 % English

25/25 % of G.K (General Knowledge)

Basic arithmetic

The word "Help" actually refers to give something without expecting any cost or return. Everyone can do something for each other, even if one has nothing physical to give, he can share something, that is also a great help. Helping other is a priceless happiness that one can feel inside, which makes you fell alive and blessed.

#7 Shadman Zain

• 0 thanks

Posted 27 August 2015 - 12:13 PM

How was the last year paper distribution? senior please guide. would be highly appreciable.

Thanks

#8 Anza Shakeel

• 0 thanks

Posted 28 August 2015 - 08:41 AM

AOA, kindly please guide me about number of passport size pictures do we have to send with downloaded application form in order to post it to Islamabad?

#9 Arslan Amer

• 0 thanks

Posted 02 September 2015 - 05:49 AM

HI , i have a question. i made a mistake in the application form. in GPA i switched the obtained and total so its reading opposite now, its not a misinformation thing but an honest mistake but indeed a dumb one . if i apply now and appear for the test. can NTS reject my application because of this ?? after all they say so on the form . please answer fast and thank you in advance

#10 Tayyaba Khan

• 0 thanks

Posted 03 September 2015 - 03:46 AM

today is late for application of commonwealth scolarship . is it possible that nts will consider application recieved to them tomorrow? please reply soon

#11 Tayyaba Khan

• 0 thanks

Posted 03 September 2015 - 03:48 AM

today is last date to apply for common wealth scolarship . can nts will consider the application recieved to them tomorrow 4 sep. ? please reply soon. i have to send it from far distance

#12 Adeela

• 0 thanks

Posted 08 September 2015 - 07:29 AM

Test is going to held on 27 sept, its 3rd day of eid....
Any inf about extending the test date

#13 Waqqar

• 0 thanks

Posted 19 September 2015 - 06:44 PM

Dear Member,

I have received a SMS from NTS that I have not mentioned the relevant qualification, but  I have mentioned it.

I have qualified Cost and Management Accountant of Pakistan and it is equivalent to master. They also said that If I have any query regarding this issue then I have to fax my query by fax.

Please tell me from where  I can get query performa because NTS said that they had require query perfoma.

#14 Umair Ghulam Rasul

• 0 thanks

Posted 24 September 2015 - 10:51 AM

Dear all ....I havent recieved any slip for exam that is on sunday
27th ...Do u know the venue of Nts test in Lahore??
Regards

#15 ammark

• 0 thanks

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:06 PM

The Commonwealth Scholarship Test was postponed this year from Sep 27th to October 11th. I had registered for a seat in Karachi since I was back home for Eid. However, since I work in Lahore, I now urgently need to get my test center shifted to Lahore. I have tried the NTS helpline, to no avail. They say that the test center cannot be changed.

I have also tried the Ministry for Inter-Provincial Coordination, which the NTS helpline operator told me is the client for whom NTS is organizing the Commonwealth test. A lady over there, who supposedly handles scholarships, told me that only the NTS could help me in this regard, and not the ministry.

I, therefore, would be grateful if anybody on this forum could share with me contact details of an official working for the NTS (not the helpline)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users