Photo
- - - - -

Time management during any test of NTS TEST.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Ferozuddin

• Total Posts: 14 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:16 PM

Its my observation that in any test of NTS held @ hyderabad always late and its mismanagement observed at step by step. so need to think over it. this is worst situation i am always facing in each test of GAT, NAT AND EITHER ANY OTHER conduct by NTS.

#2 salman08tl16

• Total Posts: 2 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:27 PM

I am ot agree with it, ya but we can say that that if test time is 9am it will start on 10 am but it will be equal for all, may be you faced such situation but when i gave test i didnt faced any such situation.

#3 Junaid

• Total Posts: 332 posts
  • 37 thanks

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:10 PM

I second mr Ferozuddin's point. Here in QUETTA, i have appeared in 3 different  tests conducted by NTS Reporting Time was 9 and Test Time was 9:30 But all the Tests were Started at 10. We had to sit idle for 1 hour.

#4 Ubaid Masood

• Total Posts: 150 posts
  • 27 thanks

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:30 PM

Its my observation that in any test of NTS held @ hyderabad always late and its mismanagement observed at step by step. so need to think over it. this is worst situation i am always facing in each test of GAT, NAT AND EITHER ANY OTHER conduct by NTS.

NTS try its best to start test in time. thats why they call candidates on 9:00 am and start attendance on 9:30 am. The reason for late test may be also due to helping those candidates who have been facing problems regarding their slips and other things on  center on test day .

Feel Free to ask Queries
Engr. Ubaid

#5 jabeen100

• Total Posts: 13 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:14 PM

Time is very short for this test. Administration should to increase it.

#6 Musa

Musa
  • Total Posts: 716 posts
  • 87 thanks

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:07 PM

i dont think so... the time is right absolute... if a question take 1 or max 2 min than you can easily attend the whole paper if you know they way who to solve it.. otherwise candidates trying to cheat...

The word "Help" actually refers to give something without expecting any cost or return. Everyone can do something for each other, even if one has nothing physical to give, he can share something, that is also a great help. Helping other is a priceless happiness that one can feel inside, which makes you fell alive and blessed.

#7 Ubaid Masood

• Total Posts: 150 posts
  • 27 thanks

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:22 AM

The person who is completely prepared for his test can manage this time easily and effectively

Feel Free to ask Queries
Engr. Ubaid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users