Commonwealth General Scholarship 2014 Questions/Answers Part 3

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Musa

Musa
  • Total Posts: 716 posts
  • 86 thanks

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:50 PM

1: Fee commonwealth general scholarship 2014?
Ans: 800 PkR

2: I have master degree in international relations(16 years) and my ielets is not clear.am i eligible for the mentioned scholarship.
Ans: YES you are eligible.

3: One having 2nd division in academic career, can be considered?
Ans: Yes, but you need to get good score in test to compete for scholarship. Scholarship shortlisting is purely based on test score. after shortlisting. your academics will be counted. and 2nd division is not a big deal don't worry.

4: candidates having second division in masters and bachelors are eligible for this scholarship?
Ans: Yes they are eligible.

5: we required to serve for 5 years after completing ph.d
Ans: yes after PhD you have to serve for 5 years in Pakistan.

6: Is this scholarship through HEC?
Ans: Its not through HEC, its through IPC.

7:  I want to ask is this scholarship open for all subjects?
Ans: yes, its for all subjects. if your field of study is offered by UK Universities than you can get admission in any uni of UK. yes, after passing common wealth NTS test you have to pass IELTS with 6.5 band.

8: Could one apply for any field of study, other than his previous subject of Graduation
Ans: There is no restriction on your field of choice. It just depends on how do you prepare your application in-lined with the development of your country...

9: Can engineers apply? for MS Electrical Engineering?
Ans: Yes, engineering is among the applied sciences and a favorite field for the scholarship.

10: How can I upload pic on my Commonwealth scholarship program?
And: Two photographs are required in total.

The word "Help" actually refers to give something without expecting any cost or return. Everyone can do something for each other, even if one has nothing physical to give, he can share something, that is also a great help. Helping other is a priceless happiness that one can feel inside, which makes you fell alive and blessed.

#2 fatima

• Total Posts: 5 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:06 PM

Can u plz tell me that GRE book is a SUbjct Based book. Like GRE PHYSICS...how can we do our Analytical portion preparation from GRE book...aas Admin told in coments?

#3 Musa

Musa
  • 86 thanks

Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:23 PM

For Analytical GRE Big book is very good. for math refer NTS Guide

The word "Help" actually refers to give something without expecting any cost or return. Everyone can do something for each other, even if one has nothing physical to give, he can share something, that is also a great help. Helping other is a priceless happiness that one can feel inside, which makes you fell alive and blessed.

#4 AdilShehzad

• Total Posts: 41 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:15 PM

bro can we use the result of this test for admission in ms after qualifying the test? 

#5 Musa

Musa
  • 86 thanks

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:17 AM

bro can we use the result of this test for admission in ms after qualifying the test?

No you cant....

#6 imran55

• Total Posts: 1 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:42 PM

After passing this common wealth nts test what will be the procedure to apply for scholarship based on nts result..?

#7 jawairia

• 0 thanks

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:08 AM

i am a medical graduate.what kind of scholarship/course would they offer if i cleared the test?

#8 Musa

Musa
  • 86 thanks

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:10 AM

i am a medical graduate.what kind of scholarship/course would they offer if i cleared the test?

its on you .. after cleared .. you have to chose the field with university...

#9 khurshid

• Total Posts: 6 posts
  • 0 thanks
    • LocationPakistan

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:21 AM

AOA, I want to ask if a person also applies in a local university in MS, and also this scholarship, would it disqualify him/her? does it matter if the candidate is also studying locally in MS program.

Please answer soon. Thanks

#10 AdilShehzad

• Total Posts: 41 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:39 PM

when the eligible candidates list will be issued ?

#11 SHABNOOR

• 0 thanks

Posted 22 September 2014 - 07:21 AM

kia commonwealth ka scholarship ma subject ka ana ha? ya general hi ho ga GAT GENERAL KI TARAH HO Ga ? plz tell me admin..

Edited by SHABNOOR, 22 September 2014 - 07:24 AM.

#12 Nimra ShahJahan

• 0 thanks

Posted 13 October 2014 - 03:05 PM

How much GAT score is sufficient for selection??

#13 Arslan Amer

• Total Posts: 0 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 02 September 2015 - 05:45 AM

HI , i have a question. i made a mistake in the application form. in GPA i switched the obtained and total so its reading opposite now, its not a misinformation thing but an honest mistake but indeed a dumb one . if i apply now and appear for the test. can NTS reject m application because of this m?? after all they say so on the form . please answer fast and thank you in advance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users