xaibi

Ministry of Defence Paper Pattern and Syllabus

Rate this topic

Attention! 

I called NTS office in order to confirm the pattern of AD & SD they clearly mentioned that paper pattern will not be mentioned and we are free for paper preparation its up to us to prepare it at our own interest. Furthermore is that AD test guide is easily available in the market i also purchased that book. If any body knows additional information please share :)

which book?you did not mention the name

Amna , to be honest these test can not be prepared in any manner from the books, but if there are general portions like quantitative, analytical and English that can be prepared and practiced from GAT book but if there is subject involved with heavy percentage then you can concentrate your major courses objective books.

Hello guys 

Any one can tell me the paper pattern for ministry of defence recruitment test.

my subject is software engineers(Computer Science)

it is 3.5 hours paper 

tell me what type of question are there for computer science student. My paper type is A-2

i want to know where is the answer of the practise question as i want to correct the answer.pls any body inform me about it from where get the help.

You can't find he correct answers until your answer is correct. 

Mazhar you had write you bouth the book but you don't mention any name! please let us know about the book name or there is an other where you can learn i had visited ilmkidunya, you can get many books or past paper from here as well.