Dear Admin ,

Please correct a question or clear me through source 

In online test preparation you put a question which is

The current Prime minister of Iraq is?

The correct answer of this question is 

Nouri al-Maliki

but the system shows that correct answer is

Jalal Talabani

who is the the President of Iraq not the Prime minister.

So please correct it or clear me if I am wrong.

Thanks 

after the attempting online test you will see the wrong Answers. so right answers are right ... But correct answers are hidden from you people when you attempt it wrong.. we hide these because when Candidate know the right ans and on next time he/she choose the right option without thinking, may you understand it..

We dont show answers, as MUSA replied

after the attempting online test you will see the wrong Answers. so right answers are right ... But correct answers are hidden from you people when you attempt it wrong.. we hide these because when Candidate know the right ans and on next time he/she choose the right option without thinking, may you understand it..

my respacted admin, my request is that when i am attempting the test and later submit but unfortunately not showing its result either wrong or right.....

Just because you attempt it again to make it better that's why we dont show answers

Hey Musa bro... Yar aik problem hy smjh ni a raha kaisay solve ho ge.. Nts k result card py mera I'd card no ghalat likha huwa hy...test 29.01.2018 ko huwa tha aaj 4.02.2018 hy... Main kaisay theak krwa skta houn ab pkz koi salutation bta du?