xaibi

MOD Assistant Director Result Test Date 9th March 2014

Rate this topic

najam sahab ki chirya ne khabar di hy k mod na assistant director & staff ki positions ke lia rola laga hua hy ke kis ka banda appoint hoga. to jab setalment ho jay ge result ajay ga. pese lot rahy thy bheek mangty to acha hota afsos nahi hota <_<

It will announce soon, no specific date is announced. NTS forward the results to the Ministry of Defence and now wait for that when MOD will give permission to NTS to announce the result.

I wanted to apply for assistant Director ir, today is the last date. Should i apply or not....????

please rep soon

Can you please tell which assistant director job you are talking about because its already gone.

YE resulta nai araha.....so dont waste ur precious time dear all and start preps for some other exam.... B) and agar agaya to be its just gonna be in reverse of our xpectations,,,,i guess

Guys I want to share a good news with u all, cross your fingers as result will be announced by NTS next week.Result of Staff will be published on NTS site first and than after a break of 3,4 days result of AD will be announced. I need ur prayers , Plz Pray for me!!

Regards

Ministry of Defence Recruitment Test Result DATED 2 MARCH 2014 AND 9 MARCH 2014 is being compiled and marking of descriptive paper is in process.
As soon as the descriptive paper checking is complete the result will be displayed on the web.

pehly jst btain ird gird ki thin. ab NTS ne offically kaha hy to lazmi aye ga. pata ni humari qoum mei sbr q ni raha. hr koi mayosi phila raha hy. agr ap utny he berozgar ho to dousri trf b try kro na job ki. haad hoti h yara

I am amazed by NTS seriously. Person I know who give the test for MOD assistant director (BS 17) Today results shows as failed but I know his and others candidates exact marks. As a proof I took the picture for paper and marks sheet, which shows over 70% and many others candidates same. Right before NTS last announcement about (As soon as the descriptive paper checking is complete the result will be displayed on the web) I advise all candidates to take this issue to court and in coming days I am goanna release some proof which help you. NTS is corrupt organization we all bring you down.