Musa

Career Opportunities (Employees' Old-Age Benefits Institution (EOBI))

Rate this topic

Career Opportunities (Employees' Old-Age Benefits Institution (EOBI))

To Download Avertisement:

Click Here

For Online Registration :

Will be available soon

Last Date For Application Submission :

Monday, 28th April 2014

It is very discouraging to see that NTS has asked for Chalan of RS. 9oo\=, It seems that NTS has now become money making institution and it is very funny that you still claim it as "Not for Profit Organization". I ask only one question that from which angle is it Not For Profit Organization??? 

We strongly reject the heavy fees and demand to decrease the fees as it is burden on already un employed youth of Pakistan....Please consider the case 

It is very discouraging to see that NTS has asked for Chalan of RS. 9oo\=, It seems that NTS has now become money making institution and it is very funny that you still claim it as "Not for Profit Organization". I ask only one question that from which angle is it Not For Profit Organization??? 

We strongly reject the heavy fees and demand to decrease the fees as it is burden on already un employed youth of Pakistan....Please consider the case 

take a look on this link http://www.ntsforums.com/topic/1227-national-testing-service-nts-negative-role/

@ musa

then why fees is increased?

I think NTS should allow to apply for at least three posts on one Chalan as in MoD

i agree with you, but you know every organization first priority is EARN more and more :(