xaibi

EOBI Jobs 2014 (Employees Old-Age Benefits Institution)

Rate this topic

Employees' Old-Age Benefits Institution (EOBI) Career/Jobs Opportunities 2014

Note: Details of the age relaxation shall be provided at the time of Uploading of Online Application Form.
Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are Recommended for this Application.

To Download Advertisement: Click Here

To Download Corrigendum : Click Here

For Online Registration : Click Here

Paper Distribution: Click Here

Last Date For Application Submission : Monday, 28th April 2014

Provisional List of Candidates : Saturday, 3rd May 2014

Last Date For Submission of Queries: Monday, 5th May 2014

Final List of Candidates: Wednesday, 7th May 2014

I have read it, I am just asking that sometimes NTS allows people to apply even if they dont have the relevant degree but same number of years of educations. for example for the post of assistant director, all people with 16 years of education were allowed to apply even though they had mentioned the specific degree holders to apply.

Dear Admin i am seeking your help please provide us detail of paper pattern if you can in eobi.

also please suggest how to prepare for the post of assistant dairector opreations, i am waiting for your feed back, thanks

Dear Admin i am seeking your help please provide us detail of paper pattern if you can in eobi. also please suggest how to prepare for the post of assistant dairector opreations, i am waiting for your feed back, thanks

there are no past papers, its the first time NTS is conducting test for EOBI. but still you need to have good analytical and quantative skills

thanks dear but can i get papper pattern or any data for analytical or quantitative skill, please help

Have you ever given GAT general? you can practice similar type of tests, english and math 

Dear admin,

i have applied online but mistakenly i have been written my marks percentage double time in the column of div/grade and as well as in percentage column, please advise can it is changeble or it has any impact on my online registration, please help me in this regard.

Dear admin, i have applied online but mistakenly i have been written my marks percentage double time in the column of div/grade and as well as in percentage column, please advise can it is changeable or it has any impact on my online registration, please help me in this regard.

i think it doesn't matter. in GAT general online registration you can edit your profile after the announcement of Candidate list, for EOBI i m expecting the same situation..

the other thing is that if your name comes in EOBI Candidate list than you can correct your profile at the NTS Test center where you EOBI Test will be conducted, there will be a Helping Desk of NTS officials they will lead you the right path...

Best of Luck..

Dear admin my cousin applied for 1 of the post at EOBI he entered all the particulars accordingly but form is not submitted tell me what to do

i am trying to submit form for last 3-4 days but unable to submit it.

kindly provide me some suggestions as soon as possible bcz 28 is the last date of submission

dear admin please help me to submit form

there is also written on the form that pitcure dimention should be 1.5*1.5 inches otherwise form will not procecced

PIXEL / DPI = INCHES

i have used 60,75,120,300 DPI's just tell me which DPI is to be used.

Dear Admin! my qualification is M.Sc in IT i.e MASTERS IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY from the BZU. Can i apply for the assistant director IT cadre in EOBI, It is clear that my qualification is 16 years education but i have some confusion about four year bachelor in IT or Masters in IT, Then admin please response me in this way, i m waiting because 28 april is the last date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!