Naseem Ahmed

NTS HELPLINE

Rate this topic

It's performance is not satisfactory, it should be made effective. It has been happening with me since yesterday that I call, it tells my turn, and when my turn is about to come, the call is being dropped....how funny

i agree with you but mostly we face these type of things when NTS (National Testing Service) of Pakistan facing load of people, Many results are postponed and delayed due to many reasons and every candidate trying to find out the solution.

It's performance is not satisfactory, it should be made effective. It has been happening with me since yesterday that I call, it tells my turn, and when my turn is about to come, the call is being dropped....how funny

Sir how may i use this NTS forum my my upcoming test.......

Dear Admin,

Can u please guide me that what is the passing criteria normaly of NTS exams but please clear the passing criteria especially local council board, governement of KPK.

Dear Asim, There is no specific passing criteria mentioned for LCB test. It will be on basis of high scorers. May i know whats ur score in test?

I have registered for Punjab school teachers vacancies on NTS..my name's spelling are wrong here. When tried to log in for query,it is replying login details invalid...i am inserting my password sent by NTS in SMS