xaibi

PPL Extended Internship Program 2014 Registration Form

Rate this topic

PPL Extended Internship Program 2014 Download Registration Form

As a frontline Exploration and Production Company, Pakistan Petroleum Limited is a key player in the hydrocarbons sector for over six decades, with a consistent track record in youth development, particularly in and around company-operated areas. Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) in collaboration with NED University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi is initiating a 12-month full-time Extended Internship Programme (EIP) for capacity building of young professionals from a cross section of society with a focus on marginalized communities and underdeveloped areas of Pakistan.

Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Test (Extended Internship Program)

For Online Registration :  (Link has been removed After last date)

Last Date for Application Submission : Saturday, 31st May 2014

Test Date :  Sunday, 15th June 2014

I have mistakenly written my academic information in bacherlors(14 years) . NOw it cannot be edited online. I havent submitted the form through TCS yet. Can i edit the form manually after taking printout of the registration form?

Greetings!

I just submitted my form succesfully and could view the output. The problem I am facing is that despite uploading pic in passport size, I am seeing a red cross marked against the "upload photo" under the application status section. May I know why am I facing this problem? I tried to search for a way to upload it again but I guess it isn't possible once the form has been submitted. Kindly help me solve this problem.

P.S I haven't yet taken out the print.

Greetings!

I just submitted my form succesfully and could view the output. The problem I am facing is that despite uploading pic in passport size, I am seeing a red cross marked against the "upload photo" under the application status section. May I know why am I facing this problem? I tried to search for a way to upload it again but I guess it isn't possible once the form has been submitted. Kindly help me solve this problem.

P.S I haven't yet taken out the print.

Yes that's not possible to edit your submitted form. No need to worry but on test date you should get your 2 passport size pictures and your original CNIC and tell them your issue at NTS Help Desk.