unaiza

How to correct the name spelling after submission of gat form?

Rate this question

Question

I have applied for gat general. but by mistakenly my friend have entered wrong name ZUNAIRA insted of UNAIZA. i have submitte my fees and have sent challan form to nta. now what is the procedure to correct the name spelling. i am much worried about this. kindly help me in this regard. i am realy thankfull to all of you.

18 answers to this question

when candidate list is issued on NTS website than you can contact NTS in this regard otherwise you can visit the NTS Office to find the solu

when candidate list is issued on NTS website than you can contact NTS in this regard otherwise you can visit the NTS Office to find the solution.

Respected sir on test day if i talk to nts bodies for help on help desk, whether they solve my problem or i face difficulty for giving my test. kindly help me

Respected sir on test day if i talk to nts bodies for help on help desk, whether they solve my problem or i face difficulty for giving my test. kindly help me

They will surely solve your problem and You will not face any problem in test

unaiza once Candidates list is issued on NTS website, you will use 4 digit Authentication Keyword provided by you at the time of registration to submit correction query in provisional list of candidates on the NTS website.

unaiza once Candidates list is issued on NTS website, you will use 4 digit Authentication Keyword provided by you at the time of registration to submit correction query in provisional list of candidates on the NTS website.

sir when will list issued by nts? can at that time i correct my name spelling while registration?

sir now the candidate list is issued, i have found my name as the problem with wrong name spelling. now kindly guide me how to use authentication number for correction of spell as you have mentioned above. guide me the criteria

sir now the candidate list is issued, i have found my name as the problem with wrong name spelling. now kindly guide me how to use authentication number for correction of spell as you have mentioned above. guide me the criteria

form fill kartay hoay oper four blocks hotay hain un mai apni marzi ka code likhna hota hai, wo code is liye hota hai k agar further koi correction wagera karwani ho jab candidate list issue hoti hai tu authentication k liye use hota hai...Aap ko wo code chahiye ho ga correction k time.

sir wahan py to koi link nai hoti jahan py correction kr sken candidate list any k bad... mera father name or i.d card ghalat likha hua tha list men, men test day sy phly tk regularly check krta rha tha website pr mjhy koi correction k liye link nai mili... NAT ka 8th test dia tha us ki roll number slip py i.d card or father name ghalat likha hua tha

Aslam o Alikum sir main apni Date of Birth galat fill kar di ha Government of The Punjab, Punjab School Education Department (Screening Test) ma online Registration krty hoy kindly correction ka taraka bata dy. thanks

I have applied for Educators. but by mistakenly  have entered wrong name SADIA insted of SAIDA. i have submitte my fees and have sent challan form to nta. now what is the procedure to correct the name spelling. i am much worried about this. kindly help me in this regard. i am realy thankfull to all of you.