Musa

What is NTS NAT Test Percentile & How to Calculate Percentile

Rate this topic

This question pop-up in every new candidate mind when HE/SHE saw their result card and they think on their Percentile.

1: What was it for..??

2: How to count it..??

3: What reason of being here..??

& blah blah blah...

The reason for this is most of the students thinks on it, because the Percentile of their test is greater then their score.... lol....so they move for better thinking..

In simple term Percentile is number of students below in a test or in other words, if there were 1000 students in your exam and you stood 9th in it, then 991 student stood below you and percentage of 991 w.r.t to 1000 (total students) is 99.1 percentile.

Marks Scored 72 (You got 72 out of 100)
Percentile 99.12 (0.88% candidates are better than you and scored more than 72)

In NAT Test Why Questions (MCQ's) 90 & Total Marks 100

Plz clear one thing.... Can percentile be 100???? I mean what is the percentile of the 1st position holder???

brother percentile doesn't matter why you are so curious about it.  2nd i really don't know what was the percentile of the 1st position holder.. :)

Here i have obtained 85 marks with percentile 99.83... So according to ur second statement 0.17% students are better than me... But according to ur first statement i am better than 99.83% students appeared in the tst.... But the result is not same for these two statements... So which one is more precise?????