xaibi

GAT Preparation Guide of NTS Free Download

Rate this topic

In the Begin NTS had Published their own guide for preparation of NTS- GAT test. After few months this guide was not available in market.
National Testing Service Pakistan(Building Standards in Educational & Professional Testing)
We have found he soft copy of That Guide Published BY NTS. This Guide includes Lot of study material and examples that can help you to pass out in exams taken by NTS.

Click Here To Download
GAT Practice book by NTS Free download.pdf

In the Begin NTS had Published their own guide for preparation of NTS- GAT test. After few months this guide was not available in market.

National Testing Service Pakistan(Building Standards in Educational & Professional Testing)

We have found he soft copy of That Guide Published BY NTS. This Guide includes Lot of study material and examples that can help you to pass out in exams taken by NTS.

Click Here To Download

GAT Practice book by NTS Free download.pdf

Thanks

Any Body Plz Help me.. I am appearing for GAT on 18 Aug. My name is listed in the provisional candidate list. My issue is I WANT TO CHANGE MY SUBJECT. I WANT TO CHANGE ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY TO BUSINESS EDUCATION. I have submitted my form online and i tried a lot to get a way to submit this query but failed.

Any Body Plz Help me.. I am appearing for GAT on 18 Aug. My name is listed in the provisional candidate list. My issue is I WANT TO CHANGE MY SUBJECT. I WANT TO CHANGE ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY TO BUSINESS EDUCATION. I have submitted my form online and i tried a lot to get a way to submit this query but failed.

kindly post your problem in the related section

Contact Nearest NTS Office to solve your problem

DearJunaid,

Would you please let me know about the admissions or merit list details of MBBS self finance in Bangladesh. My younger brother has passed the test and got 64 marks but I dont have any idea what to do next for him.. Please guide me and spend few minutes in writing me on my email address [email protected] I'll be very thanked to you for this.

Thanks

Click Here To Download

attachicon.gifGAT Practice book by NTS Free download.pdf

A Great Thanks from the Bottom of my Heart..JAZAKALLAH ..My Duas are with you...

mainy gat 3 dfa dia but mai pass hi ni hoti mai bht nikami hoo na job milti na test pass hota dil karta moat ajy mai bht thak gai life se..

App hope kyu chortay hain, koshish kyu nahi karte. Wo misaal ytaad karein CHUNTI (ANT) wali. Umeed hai app or koshish kar sakyein.

Love your Life

thanx.

i have applied for principal job in PVTC through nts.  test z going to b held on 6th of july, in that test 50% mcq's will be about administration and managment. anyone have material or questions about administration n managment plz share with me.

Anyone who has appeared in the GAT as per new syllabus? ???

thanx.

i have applied for principal job in PVTC through nts.  test z going to b held on 6th of july, in that test 50% mcq's will be about administration and managment. anyone have material or questions about administration n managment plz share with me.

Please do not post your question in other topics. Please feel free to create a new topic for your issue.