junaid

Commonwealth General Scholarship Program 2014

Rate this topic

moreover, i have done BBA hons, so am i eligible for the scholarship?

different scholarships have different selection criteria you will have to go through the scholarship description to findout

Thanks but Junaid bhai one thing more please, NTS also announced GAT General test for which last date of form submission is 9th September 2013.. and i have applied today for this scholarship's GRE test that is also equivalent to GAT General (as i have heard), so should i have to apply for GAT General test again for admissions in MS or qualifying this GRE test would be also helpful in taking admissions for MS in univesities?
In short, is this test merely for scholarships or it's also acceptable while taking admissions in MS programs?

Thanks but Junaid bhai one thing more please, NTS also announced GAT General test for which last date of form submission is 9th September 2013.. and i have applied today for this scholarship's GRE test that is also equivalent to GAT General (as i have heard), so should i have to apply for GAT General test again for admissions in MS or qualifying this GRE test would be also helpful in taking admissions for MS in univesities?

In short, is this test merely for scholarships or it's also acceptable while taking admissions in MS programs?

No, you cannot use the result of this test to take admission in MS.

is it subject oriented scholarship ??

2nd thing which i want to know that is there some other eligibility criteria for this test ?? and what is the fee ??

you will know once you register on NTS website

sir junaid, 

to complete the commowealth scholarship application, o and a level grades have to be converted into marks. how does one do that? 

also, there is no ONE major subject in o and a levels, so what do you write in that space in the application form? 

URGENT reply would be appreciated 

thank u 

salam sir junaid,

to complete the commowealth scholarship application, o and a level grades have to be converted into marks. how does one do that? 

also, there is no ONE major subject in o and a levels, so what do you write in that space in the application form? 

URGENT reply would be appreciated

thank u

Walaikum Assallam

i think you have to get equivalence certificate from some board e.g Federal

or you may contact university of Cambridge

or you may contact your school in this regard

about your second question i am not sure.

The results for the test were uploaded today. When will the candidates who have qualified for the test notified?. when will the merit list be uploaded.

How do i know if i have enough scores in the test to get scholarship?