xaibi

Welcome Our New Site Moderator Junaid

Rate this topic

I would like you to join me in welcoming our new Site Moderator Junaid  :wub: 

We are doing some reorganization and have created the new title of Site Moderator which will carry some of the Power and Responsibilities of an Administrator.

Junaid has proven time and time again on his expertise and dedication to the forum that the position is well deserved, he has done a great job and I know that he will continue to do so.

In the coming months we are planning on some needed changes on the forum with Junaid and the rest of the Contributor efforts and of course with the members that have given a lot of their time we shall work at getting things back to where a lot of us know it should be and want to see it again.

So let me say again give all of your best wishes and your support to Junaid for a well deserved promotion! Very Happy  :)

I would like you to join me in welcoming our new Site Moderator Junaid  :wub: 

We are doing some reorganization and have created the new title of Site Moderator which will carry some of the Power and Responsibilities of an Administrator.

Junaid has proven time and time again on his expertise and dedication to the forum that the position is well deserved, he has done a great job and I know that he will continue to do so.

In the coming months we are planning on some needed changes on the forum with Junaid and the rest of the Contributor efforts and of course with the members that have given a lot of their time we shall work at getting things back to where a lot of us know it should be and want to see it again.

So let me say again give all of your best wishes and your support to Junaid for a well deserved promotion! Very Happy  :)

Thanks alot for your appreciation

Congrats @Junaid

Thanks Musa