junaid

GAT General - V Test Registration Form 6th October 2013

Rate this topic

Registration Form: GAT General - V (5th) Test Registration Form

Test Date: 6th October 2013

Last Date: Submission of Registration date Extended to Friday, September 20th 2013

Please fill the form carefully... don't make mistakes, if you are facing problem during filling the form you have to ASK us on this forum, we will help you.. Thank You.

Hello i am having trouble with getting access to the registration form. After i accept the terms and conditions there is an advertisement coming on top of the accept button which is not enabling me to proceed further with the process. There is no cancel button for the advertisement too. Can you please tell me how to proceed so that i may register? Is there a proper link you can give me to register? thanks

AOA..! if you are facing problem in filling form just right click on tab and open it in new window. hope this will resolve the problem. if problem still lies use    "tab " button on your keyboard to fill the registration form. 

I have mistakenly written my Engineering degree under 14 years bachelors program (B.A) whereas i have done graduation degree BE in Mechatronics from NUST. Also i forgot to write my CGPA. 

Kindly, tell me can i rectify my these mistakes?

i didnt fill the academics field in the registration form and submitted it now my profile has been created and i cant edit the registration form please guide so that i can apply as the last date has been extended to se 20th.  

please im facing problem in filling my form.. it is not proceeding after i agree to terms and conditions... please help asap!

Please change your browser. For Example (Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer and etc)