Tahir Khattak

NTS Geology Mcq,s arewrong

Rate this question

Question

Salam Admin plz help me, many of the geology mcq,s were wrong in the test of the WAPDA junior Geologist, we had also noted the answer keys number, according to the physical geology by Plummer all our mcq,s were right but our answer were considered wrong within NTS Answer keys,  and even i can challenge 7,8 mcq,s answer, plz inform me about the website from where they pick the Geology MCQ,S that we can compare with our question with him

1 answer to this question

Salam Admin plz help me, many of the geology mcq,s were wrong in the test of the WAPDA junior Geologist, we had also noted the answer keys number, according to the physical geology by Plummer all our mcq,s were right but our answer were considered wrong within NTS Answer keys,  and even i can challenge 7,8 mcq,s answer, plz inform me about the website from where they pick the Geology MCQ,S that we can compare with our question with him

I personally don't know from where they pick all the MCQ's, but the 1 thing i know is that WAPDA officials make all papers.. now if know any high profile official of WAPDA than you can claim for it.. otherwise no way..