junaid

NTS Call Center

Rate this topic

It is for your information that NTS Call Center is now globally activated. You can contact at the number given below for all your queries and concerns. This number is operational. You can now contact us through this number.

New_Blink_3.gif +92-51-844-444-1 New_Blink_3.gif

Timings: 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM (Monday to Saturday)
Lunch Break: 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM

candidates facing problem... they said "Dial the Correct Code".. what the hell is going on...??

i have called them and Ask is it NTS office,,?? first he said YES than suddenly he change and said NO i repeat my Question 2 time and he said again "GEE Nahi"

i called on 0423518444441

What if I make a mistake in my nts form (Pre-Entry Test for DOW University of Health Sciences Karachi & Jinnah Sindh Medical University Karachi)? please reply me soon!

Kindly post your query in the respective section.

Thanks.

Dear Admin,

Kindly share past sample test papers for elementary school teachers, Federal govt. Please also share the content weightage... \

Thanks & regards,

Bushra Tabassum

Please ask these kind of question the appropriate section 

Try this link

Musa the way you dial the number is incorrect. Its an Islamabad number, not the Lahore number.

So you need to dial 0518444441.

sir kindly tell me the sample past questions of assistan air traffic controller .plz. **REMOVED**

It is a good step to facilitate candidates. I really apriciate this decion.

hlw

Edited by Xaib Aslam
No personal information

Nts service is good And I appreciate but fuck nts call center services. I am calling again and again but doesn't meet any authorised person or any reply. Just wait remaining time is less than 2 minutes less than 2 minutes again and again and this matter is still last five months.

sir my phone kar kar ka thak ga hun koi phone nhi utha ta jab bhi phone kro 7 num hota hai phir 5 phir 3 phir 1 phir bolti apki call milai ja rhi call tu lagti nhi na koi uthata hai phir koi utha ta nhi cut ho jati plz tell me sir pakistan railway jis ki last date 10th aug 2015 hai uska test date kb a gi plz tell me if now any ne about this test date plz text me at my num 03152053915

The Commonwealth Scholarship Test was postponed this year from Sep 27th to October 11th. I had registered for a seat in Karachi since I was back home for Eid. However, since I work in Lahore, I now urgently need to get my test center shifted to Lahore. I have tried the NTS helpline, to no avail. They say that the test center cannot be changed.

I have also tried the Ministry for Inter-Provincial Coordination, which the NTS helpline operator told me is the client for whom NTS is organizing the Commonwealth test. A lady over there, who supposedly handles scholarships, told me that only the NTS could help me in this regard, and not the ministry.

I, therefore, would be grateful if anybody on this forum could share with me contact details of an official working for the NTS (not the helpline)