xaibi

Government of Pakistan Ministry of Defence Jobs Form 2014

Rate this topic

Government of Pakistan Ministry of Defence
(Recruitment Test)

* Paper will comprise of MCQs and Descriptive sections for all the posts.

To Download Advertisement : Click Here

Assistant Director (BS-17) To Download Application Form:  Click Here

(Staff) To Download Application Form:  Click Here

Last Date For Application Submission : Wednesday, 12th February 2014

Test Date for Staff Grade: Sunday, 2nd March 2014

Test Date for Assistant Director (BS-17) : Sunday, 9th March 2014 (updated)

AsalamuAlikum,

Can please someOne explain the (D) CONDITION OF ELIGIBILITY for Ministry of Defence Jobs.

(d) Those who have been rejected thrice not need to apply ?

Is this about NAT and GAT-General ? Those who have rejected thrice from any NTS Test will be rejected ?

Sir,Kindly help me..

I applied for the post of AD MOD on jan 15 and sent my form with original Challan form to NTS office Islamabd through TCS...

But I did two mistakes,

- I did not write fee deposit date and bank code on my form.

-I filled my form with BLUE ink.

Now,suggest me what should I do?

Should I have to send another form with new fee?

Sir,Kindly help me..

I applied for the post of AD MOD on jan 15 and sent my form with original Challan form to NTS office Islamabd through TCS...

But I did two mistakes,

- I did not write fee deposit date and bank code on my form.

-I filled my form with BLUE ink.

Now,suggest me what should I do?

Should I have to send another form with new fee?

Please open your question in a correct category, other wise you will not get a proper answer and do not post same question every where.

i want to apply for sub inspactor i hv 2nd division can i apply and what type of test is for this.... ?

If you get 2nd division in intermediate, then you can apply for sub-inspector job or If you got 2nd division in matric then should have experience in the field of Intelligence.

can a masters in any other subject can apply for BS17 assistant director

can women apply for the posts of assistant director

The subject of Economics, Political Science, International Relation Defence & Strategic Studies and Computer / Information Technology (IT) with these subjects you can apply.

And there is no restriction for gender, women can apply for this as well.

can anyone tell me about test pattern? I mean I want to apply for assistant director" I have done B.A in economic' but I don't' have any idea about test they will take...?

Ambreen rite now they did not upload any kind of Test Pattern for this job. You need to wait for it and when ever it will come, we will post at NTSForums.com.

Assalaam o alaikum.i am 2 years b.com graduate.i want to know k fresh candidates bhi apply kr sktay hain kia ya phr experience laazmi hona chahiyay.aur marks ki bhi koi limit hai kia.i hv 58% marks in b.com and about 57% marks in matric.i also have no work experience i recenlty have passed the b.com.am i eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Director?

Assalaam o alaikum.i am 2 years b.com graduate.i want to know k fresh candidates bhi apply kr sktay hain kia ya phr experience laazmi hona chahiyay.aur marks ki bhi koi limit hai kia.i hv 58% marks in b.com and about 57% marks in matric.i also have no work experience i recenlty have passed the b.com.am i eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Director?

I suggest you to please read the advertisement, click the link below to read advertisement and you can get all info regarding your issue. If still need help then you can come back here and ask question.

Assalam-o-Alaikum 

I've applied for the post of Assistant Director -17, has already send my form with original challan of fee on the address provided in the advertisement. 

its 17 of February and I didn't even know if I am considered to be eligible candidate or not, (according to the requirements for such post I am eligible) 

I also want to know that if my test city is Karachi, and I am a resident of any other city of Sindh I want to keep the mobile phone with me except the test timings is there any facility for this or i have to keep my mobile outside the test premises ?? 

need detaild reply on this 

Thanks & Regards