xaibi

Ministry of Defence Past Papers of Assistant Directors

Rate this topic

A-1 and A-2 paper is for Assistant Director candidates.. and its total time is 3.5 hrs. Yeah Its longer than Staff paper. the reason i really don't know...

Thank you for your reply. The thing confusing me is that, is there difference in paper type A-1 and A-2? Or this just shows a shift of the paper.

Aslam-o-alaykum how are you to all . I hope all the candidate of post of AD face same problems relevant of syllabus  and pattern of the paper and also info about paper A-1 1 or paper A- 2 . If admin you have some information about this problem kindly tell us because now we have no more time for the preparation of the paper .if anybody have some info about this kindly tell me on my no ...(Removed) or my skype id (Removed) or in the case of having some relevant useful data or notes so kindly send to me at my email (Removed) .I will be grateful to you in advance 

Best Regards:

hafiz shehzad iftikhar

(Removed)

(Removed)

(Removed)

Edited by Xaib Aslam
No personal information allowed

bhai admin ..

kia nts k test lene k bad .. jab nts sab results  LDA walon ko de dete haan to kia  agay nts ka koi role hy k ni... ya agay sab LDA jis ko chahe select kre ki base pe .. ... 

aur nts test  real me  theek marking krta hy ....

coz phale nts site pe  google adds ni they ... abb nts ny b adds laga k kamana start kr diya hy...