xaibi

Ministry of Defence Past Papers of Assistant Directors

Rate this topic

Asalamualikum,

Well members I just found Government of Pakistan  Ministry of Defence Past Papers of Assistant Directors (Paper A) of 2008 and I am sharing with you. Please download the attachment. You need to register / login first then you can download Ministry of Defence Past Papers of Assistant Directors (Paper A) 2008.

I will post another Past Paper of Assistant Directors 2010 Soon, Please stay with us. 

Download 2008 Past Paper

Ministry of Defence Past Papers of Assistant Directors - 1.jpg

Ministry of Defence Past Papers of Assistant Directors - 2.jpg

Ministry of Defence Past Papers of Assistant Directors - 3.jpg

If you want to do preparation, then join our Quiz System Click Here

NTS candidates list shows my paper type as A-1, kindly tell me what type is this, as I've never sat any NTS test before. Also, why is various test types for the same post i.e Assistant Director? Furthermore, NTS has mentioned that nobody is allowed to leave the test center before the test time which is 3.5 hrs, so my paper A-1 is that much longer?

Kind advice is solicited please.

NTS candidates list shows my paper type as A-1, kindly tell me what type is this, as I've never sat any NTS test before. Also, why is various test types for the same post i.e Assistant Director? Furthermore, NTS has mentioned that nobody is allowed to leave the test center before the test time which is 3.5 hrs, so my paper A-1 is that much longer?

Kind advice is solicited please.

A-1 and A-2 paper is for Assistant Director candidates.. and its total time is 3.5 hrs. Yeah Its longer than Staff paper. the reason i really don't know...